Do you know someone who excels in HR, Training or Recruitment? A team who have a creative and innovative approach to HR? A brilliant and blossoming HR professional just starting out in their career? An amazing and exemplary employer?
If you do, then I bet they’ve already been having a fantastic year – being able to see their initiatives and efforts having a real and positive impact on their organisation and people.
So why not put the cHeRry on Top for them and nominate them for….you guessed it….a cHeRry Award!
As many of you know, the awards recognise and reward excellence in the fields of HR, Training & Recruitment across the Grampian area. You can nominate individuals, teams and organisations – the categories include:
- The cHeRries Blossoming Award
- The Fantastic HR Advisor Award
- The Excellent HR Manager Awards
- The Outstanding HR Director Award
- The Extraordinary Team Initiative Award
- The Tremendous Training & Development Award
- The Finders Keepers Recruitment & Retention Award
- The Exemplary Employer of Choice Award
Nominations are now open and you have until Friday 14th February to submit!
Our fantastic finalists will be announced in April and will attend a special finalists’ cocktail party in May, as well as being able to attend the glamorous awards ceremony itself at the AECC in June.
To find out more and nominate, please go to www.cherriesawards.com