Business Support | Workshop/Base Personnel
Ever wondered how the salaries and benefits in your organisation compare against others in the North-East marketplace?
We can help you find out.
The Business Support survey covers jobs in functions including:
The Workshop/Base Personnel survey covers jobs including:
Why Take Part?
- The surveys will help your company benchmark and compare your salaries and benefits against other companies.
- The surveys have an Oil & Gas focus and have been developed for companies operating in the North East of Scotland area.
- Surveys typically cover over 600 job incumbents
- Data input is very easy and straightforward to complete
- The results are provided in clear, concise graphs/tables, accompanied by a survey report.
As well as salary rate data, information is also reported on:
- Salaries/hourly rates
- Hours of work/shift patterns
- Overtime rates
- Ad-hoc offshore allowances
- On-call/call-out payments
- Employee Benefits (e.g Holiday entitlements, pension plans, sick pay schemes etc)
- Bonus Payments
Taking part is simple
If you are interested in taking part in either survey, please let us know. Online Data Submission sheets will be issued in September with the survey results will be issued mid-late October. For more information on either survey, including costs, please contact Trish Davidson or Lisa McKay on 01224 643465.