Well, whilst the weather outside certainly might not feel like it, we are in fact only a few days away from June…and that means the final countdown until The cHeRries Awards 2013 has begun!
This time next week, Aberdeen’s HR and Business community will be buzzing with excitement ahead of the big event on Thursday 6th June, held at the Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference centre.
This year the ceremony, which is now in its 6th year, will be attended by over 600 people and will recognise talented individuals, teams and organisations in the following categories:
- The cHeRries Blossoming Award
- The Extraordinary Team Initiative Award
- The Fantastic HR Advisor Award
- The Tremendous Training & Development Award
- The Finders Keepers Recruitment and Retention Award
- The Excellent HR Manager Award
- The Exemplary Employer of Choice Award
- The Outstanding HR Director Award
- The Top cHeRy Award for Outstanding Contribution
UP are once again to be delighted to be sponsoring the event and with nearly everyone in the office coming along, containing the excitement is going to be no mean feat! If you’re coming along on the night too, we look forward to seeing you there!
In the meantime, you can find out all you need to know about the ceremony, the finalists and sponsors over at The cHeRries Awards site.