Can you feel it?
Across the North-East, tans are being topped up/applied, fabulous shoes are being bought and the final details to glamorous outfits are being added….and that’s just the men!
Yes, across the area, the cream of the Aberdeen HR and Business communities are getting ready for The 5th annual cHeRries Awards – hosted next week by our associate company cushydoos.
This year the ceremony, which was voted Best Awards Scheme at the 2011 Scottish Event Awards, will be attended by almost 600 people and will recognise talented individuals, teams and organisations in the following categories:
• The cHeRries Blossoming Award
• The Extraordinary Team Initiative Award
• The Fantastic HR Advisor Award
• The Tremendous Training & Development Award
• The Finders Keepers Recruitment and Retention Award
• The Excellent HR Manager Award
• The Exemplary Employer of Choice Award
• The Outstanding HR Director Award
• The Top cHeRy Award for Outstanding Contribution
Here at UP we are delighted to be sponsoring the event once again and the excitement in the office over attending the event is reaching new levels of giddiness! Everyone always has such an amazing time; it’s no wonder the ceremony sold out months in advance this year!
If you’re coming along, or are lucky enough to be one of the finalists, then we look forward to seeing you there on the night!
In the meantime, you can find out all you need to know about the ceremony, the finalists and sponsors over at The cHeRries Awards site.