As a result of the continuing success of The Urquhart Partnership Business Support Salary Survey, we are pleased to announce that we will be conducting the survey again in 2011.
Why take part in the TUP Salary Survey?
- The survey has an oil and gas focus and has been developed for companies operating in the local North-East of Scotland area
- The survey typically covers over 600 job incumbents
- It is targeted at Business Support roles in the service and support sector
- It will help your company benchmark and compare your salaries – and benefits – against other organisations in the local marketplace
- Data input is very easy and straightforward to complete
- The results are provided in clear, concise graphs and tables, accompanied by a survey report
- Highly positive feedback received year-on-year from participants
Survey jobs include:
- Office Services
- Supply Chain
The cost of the survey will be £1,750.00 +VAT.
- Issue of data input sheets July
- Return of completed input sheets August
- Issue of report/survey data September
The following Salary survey – examples will provide you with a listing of the survey jobs, along with examples of output data.
Please let us know by 30th June if your Company would be interested in taking part or contact Karen Reid for more information, email email@example.com or call 01224 651819