The shortlist for The cHeRries Awards 2011 organised by cushydoos for excellence in Human Resources, Training and Recruitment has been announced as follows.
The cHeRries Blossoming Award (Sponsored by Aberdeen Business School)
- Yvonne Arnold, HR Assistant, Dominion Gas
- Ailsa Neil, HR Administrator, Wood Group Management Services
- Callum Stewart, HR Administrator, PSN
Extraordinary Team Initiative Award (Sponsored by Capita Health Solutions)
- Corporate, Policy & Planning Team (David Coutts), First Group
- Renee Raper and Julie Skinner, Organisational Development (OD) Specialist and Resourcing Specialist, RGU
Fantastic HR Advisor Award (Sponsored by Wood Group)
- Nicola Kinnell, HR Advisor, Prospect
- Gillian Slessor, Senior HR Advisor, EnerMech Ltd.
Tremendous Training and Development Award (Sponsored by aaa)
- Iain Abernethy, Learning & Development Director, Johnston Carmichael
- Halliburton HR Team, Halliburton
- LTM Training Academy, Laing Trade Masonry (LTM) Ltd.
Finders Keepers Recruitment & Retention Award (Sponsored by CMS Cameron McKenna)
- Ross Jolly, Recruitment Supervisor, SBM Offshore
- Shelley Leatherbarrow, HR Director, Centrica Energy Upstream
- Recruitment Team, Aberdeenshire Council
- Marie Smith and the HR Team, Aberdeen City Council
Excellent HR Manager (SME) Award (Sponsored by ActivPayroll Ltd)
- Debbie Middleton, nominated by Thorpe Molloy Recruitment Ltd
- Jenny Murray, HR Manager, Spectrum HR Solutions Ltd
Excellent HR Manager (Over 250) Award (Sponsored by Stronachs LLP)
- Sharon Faulkner, HR Manager (Strategy), Aberdeenshire Council
- Les Linklater, Organisational Development Manager, Aker Solutions
- Leigh Stott, Human Resources Manager – International Operations, Production Services Network (UK) Ltd
Outstanding HR Director Award (Sponsored by Kudos – Employee Benefits)
**Winner will be announced on the night**
The Urquhart Partnership are delighted to be sponsoring the event this year and would like to offer our congratulations to all those shortlisted and wish them the best of luck on the night.
Further details about can be found at www.cherriesawards.com