The cHeRries Awards 2011
This is your chance to nominate yourself, your colleague or team for a cHeRry!
We need you to help us identify those individuals and teams demonstrating excellence in commitment, strategic vision, innovative ideas and dynamism in the fields of Human Resources, Recruitment and Training.
Award Categories are;
- Outstanding HR Director sponsored by Kudos Employee Benefits
- Excellent HR Manager (Over 250) sponsored by Stronachs LLP
- Excellent HR Manager (SME – under 250) sponsored by Activpayroll
- Fantastic HR Advisor sponsored by Wood Group
- Extraordinary Team Initiative sponsored by Capita Health Solutions
- Tremendous Training & Development sponsored by Aberdeen Appointments Agency (aaa)
- Finders Keepers Recruitment & Retention sponsored by CMS Cameron McKenna
- The cHeRries Blossoming Award – This award is for an up-and-coming talent in HR. The prize is full funding to complete your Human Resources Management qualification at The Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen. Sponsored by Aberdeen Business School
The 2011 winners will be announced at a fabulous and decedent awards dinner at the AECC on Thursday 2nd June 2011
Tables are on-sale now!
For more information, to make a nomination or purchase a table, please visit www.cherriesawards.com
Phone or email Laura McHardy on 01224 651 815 email@example.com